Respect

Respect
It's about respecting the animals we pursue!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! We finally got our Thunder Chickens back from the taxidermist. Speaking of that, now that deer season is over, Spring Turkey Season is right around the corner. I have some rabbit and coyote hunting to do first though. Dad and I took Cammy out for the first time a few days ago and took 3 big cottontails. We had a blast! It's always great to spend time hunting with dad because we don't get the chance to do that as much anymore. It brings back a lot of memories from when I was a kid. Hopefully we get some more snow soon so we can get after them again. I am also going to dust the calls off and break out the rifles for some "yotes." Coyote hunting is one of my favorite things to do in the winter, plus its a necessity to keep the predator population in check. They are the only natural predators here in Indiana and they are way over-populated. So after you are done reading this, get out there and do some varmint hunting!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment